Thursday, April 19, 2012

Taylor Swift


I chose Taylor Swift because she's my idol and she can play guitar really well. She started laying guitar since she was ten so I think She is really talented. She inspired to me to learn how to play guitar. She can sing and play a lot of instruments and one of the main instrument she play is a guitar so I want to play the guitar. She amazed me by playing one so loud that everyone in her concert can hear it. I learned a lot watching this video. I learned to press the string harder. I love Taylor Swift.

3 comments:

  1. I liked the song that you chose. I think she has good guitar skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Taylor Swift too, nice choice :D It's true that she plays the guitar really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with u that she is a good artist. you will be same as her some day.FIGHTING!!!!

    ReplyDelete